Rush Theta Chi because In-N-Out. (at UCLA Theta Chi)
Copped that new Xbox One, Madden 15, and FIFA 15. Game too strong right now. #TeamXbox (at Best Buy Sherman Oaks)
20 facts about myself:
1. Grew up in San Diego, and am currently a senior at UCLA.
2. I’m like a hopeless romantic. I enjoy all of the cheesy things you see in movies.
3. I suck at picking up phone calls/texting back, but I respond by email fairly quickly.
4. I’ve always wanted to work in business. I use to take things around the house and resell them to my brothers while wearing a suit on.
5. I’m socially liberal and economically conservative.
6. I’m pretty sentimental, and I like to collect things for great experiences so that I can remember them later.
7. Biggest Kanye West fan ever. I also enjoy Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande.
8. American football is my all-time favorite sport. Baseball is second.
9. I like to argue with people.
10. My favorite dogs: Shiba Inu, Klee Kai, German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever.
11. Like Kanye, I like to go on endless, circular rants.
12. I can basically sleep on command in most positions.
13. I’m picky about watching most of my movies at a theater. I love the atmosphere, the fresh popcorn smell, and the ability to watch it with other people you know and don’t know.
14. My biggest role model is my mom. Everything I am and all of the opportunities I have is because of her.
15. When I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut and an NFL player.
16. I am really afraid of heights.
17. I have a soft spot for customer service workers. I get really mad and offended whenever I see a customer mistreat a worker.
18. The only type of person I hate are those who believe they are entitled so something. No matter if you have a great job, go to a great school, or whatever… I don’t care. You are not better, you just have better opportunities.
19. I come off as an elitist douchebag, but I promise you that I have compassion, empathy, and love for everyone who has a heart.
20. My biggest goal in life is to have a loving family. I want to spoil the crap out of my wife, and raise the most motivated and enthusiastic children ever. Being a husband and a father are true blessings.
Tagged me: @monstarrrsauce @dlsmooooth
I tag my apartmentmates: @bdiep @k_evn @mustachedogs @msavvybenz @chuyislegit_ @mariia_valen
Field level seats with the sun setting. OH YEAH, and one of the four San Diego Padres fans at Dodger Stadium. #Padres (at Dodger Stadium)